WTE is seeking talented, entrepreneurial technologists, engineers, and business leaders to be part of our future. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Our Company Profile
Considering our organization as a family, we set an example of a healthy working environment. We have experienced engineers, technicians and other personnel whose requisite experience, expertise and hard work helps in manufacturing the water treatment plants effectively and efficiently along with excellent service backup.
Our quality analysts undertake inspection of the whole process and stringently monitor every step of production to see whether our range of water treatment plants conform to the industry standard. Understanding the responsibility of offering an flawless range, these quality analysts make genuine effort assuring that only high performing water treatment plants reaches the market.
The team of sales and marketing is well versed with market dynamics and caters to various product related queries of our clients.
Further, to enhance the efficiency of our employees and keep them abreast with the latest developments we conduct various seminars and training session’s regular basis.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
March 1, 2013
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
Assisting Marketing Manager in coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities Interfacing with counterparts and building up relationships with them at marketing suppliers Coordinating in production of a wide range of marketing communications Developing and maintaining sales proposals and collateral, desktop publishing, rate cards, newsletters, brochures, and many other materials related to marketing Supervising the production or implementation of marketing materials Executing a wide variety of details that involve direct mail, email broadcast campaigns, outbound calls, marketing trade shows and events, public relations, customer communications, media advertisements, promotions, and other marketing plans Tracking campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports of post campaign and making recommendations to concurrent programs for corrective modifications Maintaining communication open lines with all organizations and providing prompt answers to requests in order to determine how to convey concise, clear, and timely selective information Developing standardize presentations, sales scripts, proposals Writing and maintaining content and providing monthly updates to company website Producing quarterly newsletter and distributing it to email marketing list of company Assisting in writing, tracking and delivery of press releases Providing product positioning materials as well as training for customer service and sales Implementing project management system for documenting and tracking activities Supporting channel collaborates with collateral, sales training and best practices Attending trade shows, company sponsored promotions and events, city tours Monitoring online blogs for tracking communications related to the brand of a company Building a lead scoring system for evaluating lead qualify and quality opportunities Developing lead generation plans with targets, measures, and objectives Working with customers in developing case studies, references, and testimonials Executing and analyzing results of advertisement and marketing campaigns Skills and Specifications
Education and Qualification
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, Dreamweaver, Front Page skills required
- Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills
- Effective project management skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and should identify how to apply them in marketing
- Excellent copy writing skills and should be able to rework technical content for a wider audience
- Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals
- Plan decisions and practice good judgment
- Build excellent working relationship to attain goals
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills
- Should be able to deliver creative and innovative thoughts
- Communicate excellently in verbal and in writing with all kinds of people
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or organizational development
- Degree in sales administrative or marketing related field
- Degree from an accredited institution
We look forward to a successful working relationship.